Thursday, January 04, 2007

Being silly

Following a link from Serena's blog this morn, I've been issued with some New Year resolutions generated just for meee...
These 3 were too good to remain in obscurity

Get back in contact with some old books

Buy new ancient churches

and, best of all,

Give some dogs to charity.

So there you have it, Dillon...It's only a matter of time (though if computer generated resolutions are anything like the Kathryn-generated variety, you may after all be quite safe).
I promise I'll try and switch my brain back on for some decent blogging before too long...unless I've sent it to the charity shop along with the bags of cast-offs, Jack Russells etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fully support getting into contact with old books - it is a time-honoured tradition, especially as distraction.
You can also, if you so wish, read my blog and see how far my procrastination has progressed today!