Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Girl


Strictly speaking, Libby's birthday was last week, - but as befits the one who rules the roost, she has in fact celebrated with any number of moveable feasts, some sanctioned, others (the consumption of the DVD remote among them) less so...However, as she keeps reminding me, she DID graduate from the "Good Dog" class and is considered an official canine good citizen, - and as you can see, she's very proud of the title.
I can't believe that last July I was havering over whether a golden retriever was actually the best use of my farewell cheque from training parish. She is such a joy - even if she does insist on relandscaping the garden.

3 comments:

Song in my Heart said...

She's a beautiful dog. I'm more a cat person myself but as dogs go retrievers are definitely a favourite.

giles said...

Hello girl :-) Happy birthday, insane creature that you be...

Unknown said...

I love Libby! So glad she came to be part of your family!