Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just checking in...

We left Bangalore at 4.00 am local time, and I reached The Curate's House at 2.30 pm UK time (which is 5.5 hours behind Bangalore...) and last night I was too excited to sleep...so I'm not on particularly scintillating form now! However, I've tons and tons more to share about India, if anyone can bear to hear it. It was the most amazing experience,- a month is just enough to make me aware that I've barely scratched the surface of understanding India,- but I'm so glad to have had the chance to begin at least. Will start saving for my return trip as soon asap, and will blog more very soon.
Thanks for reading and commenting while I've been away. I've not even tried to keep up with all your blogs, but it's been good to have contact with the blogging community via your appearances here. More once I've slept and cleared my desk!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

Theresa Coleman said...

Yes, Welcome home and I'm glad you are back safely.
We can wait for the updates....
=o)

Anonymous said...

You do realise that next time you are taking P (and very probably her young son) with you to India. Looking forward to the updates but rest first.

Jonathan Hunt said...

Glad you are back. Your insights are absolutely fascinating and I look forward to more, in good time.

*sleep*

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I look forward to reading more about it all. Once you've slept... (and then slept some more)

Unknown said...

Glad you're home and cannot wait to hear more!

Cal said...

She's back. Hurrah.

Sooo glad you enjoyed India.

Anonymous said...

You're safely home! Hallelujah! Have a nice rest, and hope to hear lots more about India soon :)

Caroline said...

welcome home my love! sleep well. and tell all, sometime soon
hug
xc

Freedom Bound said...

Nice to have you safely back lovely - been fab reading what you've shared so far........can't wait for what's to come.....

xxx

Karen Sapio said...

Glad you are home safe.