Monday, March 17, 2008

Bullet points of light relief

  • Life just got easier for this family on the move -Hugger Steward passed his driving test today, and has thrown his L plates away joyfully. Given the scheduling of the next few days, I am every bit as delighted as he is, even if it does mean that I never get to drive my own car again!
  • E. our youngest First Communicant, has been at it again...her mum found a list of "people I like" lurking about the place...among school friends and family lurked "Geezus". I rather think he likes E too
  • Conversation during a rather lovely party on Saturday night Random Party Goer "So, how are you" Curate "Rather manic actually...I'm moving house and moving jobs in a week's time and tomorrow the busiest week of the year begins" RPG "Oh, you must be a tax lawyer"

3 comments:

Jules said...

Tax lawyer??? LOL!

If only...

RevDrKate said...

oh too funny...there are others who work hard this time of year...who knew???? Life really is context isn't it!

Cal said...

Oh that's fabulous. Did you set them right?