Friday, July 18, 2008

She's here

Ladies and gentlemen
May I introduce you to the one and only, really rather delightful

LIBBY

So far she has excelled in general obligingness as much as in puppyish charm and Mufti shows every sign of being happy with her company (not least, i suspect, because I am spending lots of time playing with both dogs as part of the settling in process).

I'm not getting all the work done that I maybe should be, but just for a day or two I'm allowing myself not to positively hunt for things that need doing, if they aren't immediately clamoring for my attention. I've been waiting for a Golden Retriever since I was, iirc, 4 years old...so I'm a rather happy vicar at the moment. Warm thanks to my friends at St M's, whose gift enabled us to enlarge our family so delightfully.
Ministry has never been so cuddly!

12 comments:

Fiona Marcella said...

she is absolutely lovely. Look forward to meeting her.

Disillusioned said...

She is gorgeous - and that from a non-doggy person!

God_Guurrlll said...

oooohhhh she is so cute. I could just eat her all up.

Unknown said...

Oh, my heart!! She is so precious!!!

Jules said...

Second cutest dog ever! Next to Tanner, that is!

Enjoy her!

liz crumlish said...

Congratulations Kathryn - and welcome to Libby. Enjoy all the settling in - your parishes will reap the dividends.

RevHRod said...

Songbird told me this was one cute dog and boy was she right! Congrats on adding to your household.

jo(e) said...

She's so cute!

Ruby said...

Really cute -- and very lucky to have you!
xoxoxo

Mary Beth said...

Perfectly splendid. Nothing better than a new puppy at home! enjoy!

DogBlogger said...

Oh, she's lovely! Congratulations!

Erin said...

What a sweetheart! I hope to get an addition to my family this fall too. Congratulations!