Saturday, October 29, 2005

Too good not to share....

the following signs which we encountered in the Lake District....

  • "Ambleside via The Struggle"
  • "U turn for Mortal Man" (I'm told it's a pub)
  • "Better by goat" (well, of course it is. Naturally)
I would, of course, have recorded all of these for the greater edification of readers, had the camera not been with Teen Wonder in St Petersburg. If you doubt me, I can supply map references for the first two...the third was proudly inscribed on the back of a minibus, which was queuing with us for the Hawkshead Ferry, but I'm thinking of adopting it as a motto for life in general.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sounds like you saw some good things- pubs and relevant reflective cultural experiences!

I'm back on line now so you'll have the displeasure of my company in the blogging world once again.

Nikki x