Wow....I'd not expected to have all 5 places "filled" by bedtime, and will take a minute or two to think of half decent questions for all of you.
Here are the starter questions, first for John
1. Who is the person in your life who has most influenced you, and why?
2. Tell us about one thing in the past week that has really made you smile.
3. What one luxury would you take to your desert island?
4. What makes you happy about your local church,( if anything)?
5. You have a dream ticket to anywhere in the world...where do you choose to go?
Now Liz (being gentle, of course ;-) )
1. Tell us your favourite old film for a wet Sunday afternoon.
2. If you were not involved in your present career, what would you choose to do with your time? (aside from the inevitable "voluntary"full-time committment to a certain Festival of our acquaintance)
3. Your house is on fire. What one thing do you save, and why?
4. If you could spend a day with one person from the past, who would it be and why?
5. What makes you believe in God, on a good day?
1. What CD are you currently playing most regularly, and why?
2. If not an engine driver, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. What things in life make you really want to get up in the morning?
4. Tell us about a time when God felt specially close to you.
5. What book has had most impact on your life?
Hope you can all cope with those...it's surprisingly difficult to come up with things that are interesting but not intrusive. Clearly, if any of these feel wrong for you, there's no obligation!
Will try to come up with suitable interrogations for Dave and Giles tomorrow. Bedtime now...