Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Dog Outrage!

Cancel all positive thoughts about Dillon.
He has just broken into the study while I was up at Morning Prayer and eaten the chocolate money which was supposed to be going into stockings.
Sadly he has left the tin foil.
This is a disappointment as he probably won't even feel slightly ill - unless, of course, he elects to be sick all over the remaining presents.
One dog now confined to the utility room for the forseeable future.
Christmas?
Bah! Humbug!!

5 comments:

Dr Moose said...

Whoops! One dog in the doghouse!

(although I'd rather have that than our discovery of the minute... that the washing machine has just packed up....)

Anonymous said...

Now, of course, a cat wouldn't do that! My cat Boots is dozing contentedly in my study. I hope Dillon survives the chocolate hit OK. My curate's dogs broke into the room her parents were staying in last Christmas - and ate her dad's tablets - water pills, and worse. She spent the afternoon on the 'phone to the national poisons vet and the carpets have never quite been the same!

Happy Christmas Kathryn, may it be blessed as you contemplate your move to fresh fields.

Unknown said...

I do hope there is no later difficulty!
Blessed Christmas to you and yours, Kathryn.

Karen Sapio said...

Sister! Balrog the Evil Kitten peed in the closet all over a bag of not-yet-wrapped books for my son. Back to the book shop I went to replace them yesterday afternoon.

Hope there are no more pet mis-haps at your place or mine. Merry Christmas!

Cal said...

Must be something going round - a mouse ate the chocolate money I had bought. A real live furry mouse. It left the foil as well. I had to go out and buy more.

(Luckily the mouse doesn't appear to have been seen since)