Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Rare sighting

Having spent a quite unreasonable length of time this week trying to bring order from chaos in my study, I am proud to report that my desk, which was last seen under piles of books and papers and strange wooden animals about a year ago is in fact an Ikea special constructed of varnished pine. I'd kind of forgotten...
What's more, I bring photographic proof,- purely for my own reassurance, that once, on a July evening in 2006, it was really pretty close to tidy. Just look at all that space!
Wiped out now. Have just had happy time eating jelly by the mug-full with Koinonia, a slightly surreal end to a rather long day. I love Sundays, but they do have a way of going on ! Must sleeeeep.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh - so that's what a desk looks like? I believe there is one in here somewhere - allegedly under this keyboard, but it hasn't been seen for a while, so it's possible someone has taken it away without us noticing...

Rebecca said...

Ooooh, pretty!

Karen Sapio said...

Impressive!

Anonymous said...

I think I have a desk too, somewhere...

mibi52/ The Rev. Dr. Mary Brennan Thorpe said...

Wood! I see wood! Bravo! I see the wood on my desk, but I've also got piles of papers, organized in a manner that no one but me could decipher, all around the desk on the floor.

Caroline said...

lolol. such a nice desk too. well done! would you like to start on mine for me. i know I've got a nice desk somewhere...

sally said...

Yes, but just look at the floor!!!!!

Kathryn said...

look you can see the carpet, Sally. What more do you want??!

City Slicker said...

I can empathise and they say it reflects our state of mental health.
Scary thought
Keep up the typing
Cityslicker
http://cityslicker1.blogspot.com/

LutheranChik said...

That's more empty space than you'll ever see on my desk.