Saturday, April 08, 2006

Spring is sprung

Another lovely walk this afternoon, with boys, dogs and Nipper the pony. Said pony lives in a beautiful Cotswold valley near Hawling with all the room she could possibly desire, and walks there have kept me relatively sane throughout the past few years.
I love the fact that boys, dogs and ponies all need to be taken out once in a while, so there's absolutely no guilt involved in abandoning a half tidied study and the work that therein is...and I've never come back feeling anything other than entirely happy.


The people who run the livery yard also breed Welsh ponies and today we met a new arrival, Bruno, born, predictably, on Monday (deliveries have a habit of happening a few hours after the Flemings have gone home....) He was so delightful that I'm posting his picture for absolutely no good reason, except I want to. Foals have a real feel-good factor!

4 comments:

hencity said...

sounds lovely - great little foal!

sally said...

I want one.....

Rainbow dreams said...

how gorgeous :-)

Karen Sapio said...

Ah, to be in England now that April's there . . .