However, since last I blogged, LLLL has encouraged us to
- have a conversation with someone from a different generation (easy - I live with teenagers and have a fairly elderly congregation)
- join a litter walk or clean up (I'm going to help the Scouts on St George's day, thanks to MGBF)
- ring a loved on (phoned Hatti Gandhi, texted Special Friend)
- plant some seeds where the flowers will be seen (well, I have a packet of nasturtiums to cast, but it snowed on Monday, when I should have done this, so it seemed kinder to postpone the action till the seeds have a chance of survival)
- find an open church (like St M's, you mean!) and spend 5 minutes in silence
- Hug someone who needs it (who doesn't? but hugging is easy and wonderful)
- find out about blood/organ donation (do both anyway - though I have to wait another 3 months before my blood is deemed clear from Indian influence)
Meanwhile, as my maths teacher used to say when he was leaving the classroom to have a badly needed cigarette
"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee going on with that"
Edit: Marcella is quite right. Tomorrow is organ and blood donation day - so having been a week behind, I'm now 24 hours ahead. Ah well. Time keeping is never my strong suit!